• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

I need windows based VPS

Started by Ayen Mahinay, November 22, 2011, 04:41:33 PM

Ayen Mahinay

hello to all, I need windows based VPS.
please share best companies names here thats provide VPS services.
The Game is Over

Nile Hadwards

I think it's better you should look for a comparison site. Which will provide you top hosting companies reviews and all information about their hosting plan.

paullopez

To OP

I'd recommend you to browse offer section of web hosting in this forum- I am sure this will help you in getting your next host quickly.
Dedicated Server Hosting | Cloud Server Hosting | Ph: 866 662 0909 | Live Chat |

webberer

hi!

then you can take Thewebpole.com who offers fully managed VPS @just $29.99/mth, (monthly plan basis) which gives hassle free hosting. And, It is fast, secure and reliable and also can host multiple site on a single server account. Even you don't need to worry about set up, they would set up your server and render constant monitoring, 24/7 back up and online support for your server and you.

annahussy

There are many good web hosting company in the market that provide many hosting services. If you are looking windows based VPS hosting service that i like to recommend you to use Accuwebhost company. Its provide windows base VPS hosting with good service. Now it offer good and reliable price VPS hosting that cheap from the others. 

Kailash

Try AccuWebHosting.. They provide Windows VPS hosting starting from $14/month..

Kailash

annahussy

Quote from: Kailash on September 05, 2012, 06:20:42 PM
Try AccuWebHosting.. They provide Windows VPS hosting starting from $14/month..

It is true that Accuwebhosting is really the best web host company and its price is also very cheap and reliable. I also use this web host for hosting my site on VPS hosting. It's provide 24x7 hours supports, unlimited web storage space and good service for domain name registration.