• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Browser

Started by Steve, December 28, 2011, 02:53:55 PM

Steve

Mozilla FireFox and the Google Chrome are the best browsers .Because it provides the maximum functions and very easy to use.Specially the Chrome is very light in capacity and storage too.
New York SEO Services

seoservicesezone

i am agree with you, but i think mozilla firefox is very secured then chrome

Ackerson26

I like Google chrome because I am use it from last 2 years and have found it really fast browser . Firefox browser some time gives script Error due to this stop all browsing. Chrome is best than firefox.

lucky

I think google chrome is the best.

smethjone

Browser is a part of the Internet. There are many different types of browsers people can use to done its work like: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera. These all web browsers are very nice and useful for us.

jennyjenna

I am using Google chrome and  Mozilla Firefox but I found Google chrome more fast and reliable.

benjaminzabler

Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome both are good to use but i most like Mozilla Firefox because it is provide lots of functions which i am use in daily uses. It is give fast result of any search and i can save all browsing memory in one tab. I like add-ons to download and install any software.

clivewhites

Internet is evolving everyday so we need to a great browser which will be capable of all that changes. That's why I like to use Firefox as it is very sharp to the changes and new updates. After each update the performance of it is increased. 

JordanaGordic

I have used so many browsers like Mozila Firefox, Google Chrome, Epic, Flock, Rockmelt and Opera. Among them, Mozila Firefox is best browser for internet browsing. It has many reliable tools for easy research about any web.

celinaaniston86

I like mozilla fire fox more than google chrome. It is very faster than google chrome. There are many features in fire fox that I like very much and also very helpful for me. Google chrome is also good and easy to use but fire fox is widely used for multi purpose.

stevepeterson

I think Mozilla Firefox is the best browser in the world. It has amazing and outstanding features which makes the work very easy. I like the add-on features of it. It is very user-friendly browser.

celinaaniston86

Well, I agree with that google chrome is easy to use. It is very simple but mozilla firefox is widely used web browser. It is best for seo activities. There are many features available in the fire fox and most seo tools are supported by this browser.

James Andy

Well, I always browse in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. I believe that these are the best browsers which are fast and have lots of extension which are suitable for me when I am doing my work.

morganlong

I agree that both the best browsers. Both give excellent results.

richard branson

Mozilla Firefox Is one of the best browser. It provide lots of best services and addons. it is a really best according to SEO Purposes.

Steve Smith

Im using Mozilla Firefox.. I think Mozilla Firefox is the best..

Thechipper

Google chrome is the best one I have used so far.