• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.
 

HOW TO CHECK KEYWORD RANKING POSITION ?

Started by [email protected], February 28, 2012, 05:11:13 PM

WordPress Premium Themes


[email protected]


jennyjenna

I always used google adword keyword tool to check my ranking position.

celinaaniston86

Quote from: jennyjenna on February 29, 2012, 01:32:50 PM
I always used google adword keyword tool to check my ranking position.

Same here! I also use Google adward. It is one of the best tool for checking keyword ranking. I always use this tool.

morganlong

Quote from: jennyjenna on February 29, 2012, 01:32:50 PM
I always used google adword keyword tool to check my ranking position.
Yes, I agree with your suggestion about Google adword tool. One more tool is useful and free called Rank Checker. 

edword84

I also suggest Google Adword tool because it gives me good results than other. It is most accurate than other tools.

chiragaegis

keyword ranking suddenly down because your page content is old or duplicate. you submit fresh and quality content to the site. you should increase the quality backlinks of site.

fab

By searching manually or my using tool whatsmyserp.com one can find for their position ranked within Google Searches .

Hadrick

You may check keyword ranking manually, but you have to sign out from your Gmail account. Or you can use seoserp to check keyword ranking. There are various keyword rank checker available just simply Google it.

Steve Smith

Keyword Position Tool. Search engine optimization goal- that coveted position in the top 3 results on search engines. It can take some time, but each milestone means you're doing something right.

Thechipper

Google keyword planner is the best tool for keyword ranking position.

wendyrbean

I checked my keywords ranking manually by searching one by one in Google. I mentioned it ranking by calculating that on which page and which no. my website is visible for a particular keyword.

techsophia

Hi

I think Google keyword planner is an easy and best tool for checking keyword ranking position.

Hope it helps you.

sankalppatil

I also suggest Google Adwords tool because it gives me good results than other. It is most accurate than other tools.

maheshseo

Quote from: edword84 on October 04, 2012, 10:50:28 AM
I also suggest Google Adword tool because it gives me good results than other. It is most accurate than other tools.
can please tell me how to check keyword position with help of keyword planeer

maheshseo

Quote from: Hadrick on January 30, 2013, 12:23:21 PM
You may check keyword ranking manually, but you have to sign out from your Gmail account. Or you can use seoserp to check keyword ranking. There are various keyword rank checker available just simply Google it.
if possible can tell me any good free ranking checker tools

WordPress Premium Themes