• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

keywords

Started by EvaBrown, February 15, 2011, 05:41:10 PM

EvaBrown

If you need to get better search engine ranking at first you need to pay attention on choosing the right keywords. You

need to follow some tips.Remember you need add your keywords in order of importance. Ofcourse use keywords that 

appear in your page content. Don't repeat keywords more than twice . You need to use specific keywords. Also I can suggest you to use SEO tools, that

help you to make all this work

easily!

meeshel

Keyword is one of the important thing for your Website Promotions.So for that your Keyword Should be very strong and unique.So every one wants to come and visit your Keyword and so that your site will get traffic from that for the High rank.The SEO has so many Keyword Tools for that.

EvaBrown

I found this free keywords tools:
        * Keyword Selector Tool(inventory.overture.com)
        * Keyword Suggestion tool (searchengineoptimizationcompany.ca) NEW
        * SEO Book Keyword Suggestion (tools.seobook.com)
        * Word Tracker (wordtrackerkeywords.net)
        * Keyword Advisor (ebrandmarketing.com.au)
        * Keyword Suggestion (keyworddiscovery.com)
        * Keyword Suggestion 2 (freekeywords.wordtracker.com)

pritamsingh98

A good and effective Keyword is necessary in seo. We can use Google Adword and Word tracker which provides a number of variations.

deepti123

Keyword research and selection is very important part of seo i use Google adwords keyword research tool provided by Google for keywords selection.

Nile Hadwards

Keyword research is the main part of seo. Google AdWords is the best tool for keyword research. I like this tool on because of it's facilities to search keyword from area.

Tanimarthin

Keyword is a main part for the website to optimize it,if the keyword is not put correctly all your time and efforts are worthless.Choose a keyword that has a less competition and is related to your website so that it becomes easy to optimize your website.

nadeeshasmith

yes i agree with you, keywords are playing very important role in seo

johnysumner

Quote from: EvaBrown on February 15, 2011, 05:41:10 PM
If you need to get better search engine ranking at first you need to pay attention on choosing the right keywords. You

need to follow some tips.Remember you need add your keywords in order of importance. Ofcourse use keywords that 

appear in your page content. Don't repeat keywords more than twice . You need to use specific keywords. Also I can suggest you to use SEO tools, that

help you to make all this work

easily!

You can definitely repeat your keyword more than twice in one article. It really depends on how long your article or blog is.
Place your keyword on the 1st and last paragraph and also somewhere else in the main body of your article.
Distribute it evenly and strategically.

handatravel

Use Google Adword Keyword tool for keyword research. It will give you global & local monthly searches of the keyword with the competition which helps to choose better keywords for your website

WilliamsD

SEO is all about keywords, first step of SEO is selecting of right keywords and then Using of keywords in title, H1 and alt tags is really helpful in boosting rank of keywords. Top keywords should be use in title and in content, and also content should be relevant to keywords. 

michealpataya

This is the most important thing about it. Keyword is one of the important thing for your Website Promotions.So for that your Keyword Should be very strong and unique.So every one wants to come and visit your Keyword and so that your site will get traffic from that for the High rank. So it plays the important role to get the traffic.

handatravel

select the targeted keywords on the basis of the competition, global & local monthly searches...

seoservicesezone

yes you are right, keywords are the most important part of seo. Because according to me without keywords you can not do not anything

Steve Smith

Yes. I agree with you keywords are the most important part of SEO...