• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Programming ???????

Started by triple, August 04, 2012, 12:38:11 PM

triple

Dear Viewers ! Basically i am a seience student, I am very much interested to do Programming,But i don"t know about basic of programming.Is mathematics is essential for programming.Pls give some ideas about the programming.

annahussy

Programming is one types of creative process that's done by programmer which gives instruction of computer on how to do a task. It include many things in it like designing, testing, writing, debugging etc. If you want to learn more about programming than i would like to suggest to use online option from here you gets good information about programming and all the programming language.

tustylish

Thank you about Programming

James Andy

If you don't know much about it then you should first know the basics of programming through online from W3schools. It is one of the best tutorial based site where you can see best information.

annahussy

Quote from: James Andy on August 30, 2012, 05:02:47 PM
If you don't know much about it then you should first know the basics of programming through online from W3schools. It is one of the best tutorial based site where you can see best information.

Hi, I agree with you that W3school is one of the best tutorial site that help you to learn about programming. With the help of this tutorial site you learn basic of programming. Its provide all programming language tutorial that is really very helpful to learn about any kind of programming language.

Thechipper

Programming is the process of taking an algorithm and encoding it into a notation, a programming language, so that it can be executed by a computer

Madison444

Nowadays there are many great sources that allow to learn programming, some of them are available online. Also it is important to find out what language to learn. It has to be noted, Java is a dominant among other languages. Of course, tit has many other advantages, and one of them is salary. The article on https://diceus.com/java-developer-salary/ can provide you with more detailed information. I hope you will find it to be useful. Good luck!

sankalppatil

Programming is the process of taking an algorithm and encoding it into a notation, a programming language so that it can be executed by a computer.