• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What is Macro SEO ?

Started by morganlong, September 06, 2012, 03:58:38 PM

morganlong

In my opinion Macro SEO is group level search engine optimization technique for promoting a number of websites together for one or more keywords.
Now a day this technique is famous for its benefits. :)

Shirley.White

Macro SEO is the best way to get more visitors with excellent content such as Everybody knows excellent content is master in SEO.

celinaaniston86

Macro means doing something on a huge so maybe it represents doing SEO to a band of sites . Small is compared to macro and it indicates a small which might consult doing SEO to one web page accross search engine.

edword84

Quote from: morganlong on September 06, 2012, 03:58:38 PM
In my opinion Macro SEO is group level search engine optimization technique for promoting a number of websites together for one or more keywords.
Now a day this technique is famous for its benefits. :)
Thanks for the information. I think it became beneficial for my site.

JackDenver

Search engine optimization takes time, and your internal SEO expert will need to have a great deal of it at his or her disposal - especially at the project's outset when target audiences, keyphrases, and optimization schemes are first being established.

Steve Smith

It is the method of promoting a bunch of websites at once is called Macro SEO. You can promote these bunch of websites using pyramid link building, multi level link wheel, blog reviews, niche minisites.