• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

How can i increase my site traffic using SEO technique?

Started by richard branson, September 17, 2012, 10:46:18 AM

edword84

In my opinion all the Off page techniques are useful to increase the traffic and site rank.
You can use Forum posting, Directory submission, Blog posting for getting Backlinks. And for traffic you can use social bookmarking, press release, social media marketing. I hope it will help you.

morganlong

According to my knowledge Social media marketing and Social bookmarking give you huge traffic in small time.
You can also use other off page techniques like Forum posting, Pres release, etc..

Steve Smith

If you want to huge traffic than use social networking site like facebook, twitter, linkdin etc. apart from use article submission, press release, blog, forum posting, classified ads, if you want potential client than target popular keyword for particular pages on your site in organic pages.

shirsha123

In my opinion after google panda and penguin update now you should submit article in good article directories and press release website with the ratio of !:1 that mean one article per website to rank on SERP's, for instant traffic you can go for social media optimization link facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace, google+.

Hadrick

If you want improve web traffic you need to promote your website continuously. You may participate in forum discussions, press release distribution, Guest posting, commenting on niche blogs. Improvement in traffic stat may take some time. But keep promoting your website.

steavamalik

If You are looking for improving website traffic through SEO technique then I prefer you to use social bookmarking and RSS Feed burner for getting huge amount of traffic for your website.

fab

Quote from: richard branson on September 17, 2012, 10:46:18 AM

Please tell me effective seo technique.
Number Of techniques Like Forum Discussions , SMO , press releases , Articles , blogging , Video sharing etc  that Are helps to get traffic for website ... More important is Website optimization , read best three components http://forums.webhostingdiscussion.net/index.php/topic,27169.0.html where you should ensured with website.