• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

How can i increase my site traffic using SEO technique?

Started by richard branson, September 17, 2012, 10:51:14 AM

morganlong

Well, Off page techniques are useful to increase traffic. I mostly use Social media marketing , Social bookmarking and press release for generating traffic on my site in small time.

JimyEdword

Following are some off page techniques which will help you to gain more traffic on your website.

(1) Forum posting
(2) Blog commenting
(3) Social book marking
(4) Directory submission
(5) Article submission
(6) Web 2.0 submission
(7) RSS feed submission
(8.) Press release
(9) Classified
(10) Squidoo submission.

shirsha123

You need to add some quality back links for your website through Forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, article submission, press release submission on your niche, as well as add quality and fresh content to your website would surely boost your website ranking.

Hadrick

Hi ! here are few ideas that might help you. If you want get traffic by offpage seo start with forum participation. Leave comments on blogs, approach bloggers for guest posts, try article marketing. You can integrate a blog with your website. Update blog regularly and share new contents on social networks.

Steve Smith

In my opinion Off page techniques help you to get Traffic. Social bookmarking is one of the famous Off page SEO techniques. it generate huge traffic in little time. In social media site you can promote your business and website. In this site you can share information about your business and visitor attract their and you easily get traffic on your site.