• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Social Bookmarking Effective or not ?

Started by Steve Smith, January 25, 2013, 12:11:18 PM

Steve Smith

Is social bookmarking effective in seo ?

James Andy

Social bookmarking is playing a crucial role to generate a new traffic in your site and make your site visible with a larger audience. Furthermore, Tags are short generic words which describe the page you are bookmarking. These tags play an important role in social bookmarking and increasing your site's visibility to users.

Cheston

When you take the time to create unique web content with specific keywords designed to boost your visibility in search results, you not only increase your search engine ranking but also increase the probability that your readers will return.
I would highly recommend paidforumposting.com solutions if you need to get traffic.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Thechipper

Yes of course, social bookmarking is really effective in SEO. You can also generate some traffic and you'll be able to get high quality backlinks.

techsophia

Hi

Yes, I think social bookmarking is effective for SEO because it increases the visibility of the website and provides it back.

Hope this helps you.

JesicaJoh

Personally I am think It is not too much useful. But Still important.

unite

Yes, social bookmarking is still effective.

sankalppatil

I think social bookmarking is effective for SEO because it increases the visibility of the website and provides it back. It is playing a crucial role to generate a new traffic in your site and make your site visible with a larger audience. Furthermore, Tags are short generic words which describe the page you are bookmarking.

maheshseo

yes it is an effective and immediate approval process