• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Who is your web hosting provider?

Started by Kailash, April 29, 2013, 10:35:19 AM

Kailash

Hi,

There are lots of web hosting providers available nowadays... Who is your hosting provider?

Regards,
Kailash

maxwills

My web hosting provider is http://waxspace.com . I been using there service from last 3 months. They offered me .COM domain free of cost on the Shared web hosting plan #4. Quick and active customer support. I am satisfied with their affordable plans and quality service.

DouglasSmith

The provider which gives me the best services and facility, the best company which give me what I want in a hosting company. I really want to buy the hosting which is suitable for me from many hosting.

Bella7pdd

Really thanks for your advice,it helps me a lot!

dm_online

I think you should try onlinetroubleshooters. Services are excellent and very supported. Latest offers are "website name+Web space+corporate emails at only 99 rupees per month.

Parampa

Quote from: Kailash on April 29, 2013, 10:35:19 AM
Hi,

There are lots of web hosting providers available nowadays... Who is your hosting provider?

Regards,
Kailash

It depends on your requirement. I have used 3-4 hosting providers. Because I have .net programming language, I also use windows hosting. The best experience for me when I use asphostportal.com. And I also try .net. I also purchase hostforlife.eu. For dedicated server, I use hostdime

JamesHayden

Hi, I am a web hosting user and I use Mywindowshosting.com from last 6 months. It produces a safe and secure solution to meet all windows hosting needs. It is a secure and trustworthy service provider for me. I am satisfied with their affordable plans and quality service.

smithcole

Hi, There are so many Web hosting companies available if you search through google. But first of all you have to Know your hosting needs.Then Investigate on host reliability and uptime guarantees and Check all hosting features based on your needs. After that choose one company. I am a hosting user and use Myasp.net for ny website. Thanks a lot.

Galintsog

I run my blog on Vultr for a quite while, it is really reliable and affordable. It has a clean and simple admin panel, and 15 datacenter locations. It is a good option for a noob.

Jahanzaib

Hostnoc is one of the cheapest and most convenient hosting providers that offer cloud hosting, VPS, VPN and dedicated servers, all packed with numerous features and first-rate cyber security at the most affordable prices.

andreasnielsen

It is mostly bluehost for all my websites.

munawarhussain5555

www.apnihosting.com.pk $15/year for 5 websites hosting on VPS,basic support,www.apnihosting.co.uk