• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Rate the best Web Hosting provider

Started by Kailash, April 29, 2013, 11:53:53 AM

Rate the best web hosting provider

GoDaddy
4 (57.1%)
HostGator
1 (14.3%)
AccuWebHosting
1 (14.3%)
Arvixe
0 (0%)
iPage
0 (0%)
JagurPC
0 (0%)
DiscountASP.Net
0 (0%)
1and1
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Kailash

Hromstek

I'd like to add that Findmeavps.com is not a web host, but this is a great service which is free and very helpful for webmasters or newbies looking for help to find the best VPS hosting provider according to specific needs and requirements. Recommended!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

sammyy

All of them are good, there is few differences in the cost and uptime and bandwidth, speed and all. But all of them are of good quality. I haven't use all of them But I read the reviews about them. I was on dedicated server but I just did migration to cloud and it works fine and have good speed and it is always up.

neckozenica

hi, I vote for iPage!

iPage Hosting is a hosting company targeting the entry-level and budget-conscious end of the marke.

iPage also provides unlimited email addresses, and a free one year domain with their plans.

siddhsoftware

I vote for GoDaddy because I personally use this site and it was a very nice app for making a website.

etechsupport

I use GoDaddy for only domain, I buy domain from GoDaddy but I use my own servers for host that domain and I vote to GoDaddy
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

ServerSupportz0

I vote for serversupportz.com but it isn't on the list. U can get affordable VPS with awesome support

etechsupport

GoDaddy is good
Hi, If you are looking for the best web hosting support provider then you should go for eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best web hosting support providers in the current market. If you see they provide services like Outsourced Hosting Support, 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management, Database Administration, Server Security & Hardening, Server Migration, Dedicated Support Staff, Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, Hourly Administration Jobs.
So if you are looking for a web hosting support provider for your website or server, then visit to eTechSupport. You just need to raise a ticket and they will help you with 3 hours and get 7-day free trial too.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp