• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

need reviews of 1qcloud

Started by HoipY, July 16, 2014, 03:07:06 PM

HoipY

I need to know how 1qcloud company works.
I'm interested in having a deal with them and need to know as much info as possible about them.
I appreciate any input.

Kailash

Never heard of 1qcloud. Looks like they are new in web hosting industries. Also their domain was is less than 1 year old.

Kosimo

If oyu are interested in getting a quality VPS hosting, have a deal with crookservers or hostforweb companies.
They have provided their services in a quality manner with high uptime and affordbale prices.

zeropid

Well, the fastest way to know more about hosting provider quality is to look for customer reviews at reputable websites like WHT or webhostingstuff

Kailash

Quote from: zeropid on July 28, 2014, 12:59:50 PM
Well, the fastest way to know more about hosting provider quality is to look for customer reviews at reputable websites like WHT or webhostingstuff
Yes, I agree with this.

AJKpeter

Try to define with your needs and share with us, it will be easier to make suggestions

DouglasSmith

Quote from: Kosimo on July 22, 2014, 06:46:56 PM
If oyu are interested in getting a quality VPS hosting, have a deal with crookservers or hostforweb companies.
They have provided their services in a quality manner with high uptime and affordbale prices.

I want to about crookserver company. Is this company really good for quality VPS hosting.

davidfrost

I never really trust small hosting providers since any time, they will just go away. I'd trust those giants like Hostgator or GoDaddy.

Evolve Web Hosting

Quote from: davidfrost on October 10, 2015, 02:12:32 AM
I never really trust small hosting providers since any time, they will just go away. I'd trust those giants like Hostgator or GoDaddy.

I would be really careful dealing with any company owned by EIG and Hostgator is one of them. There are many horror stories posted after EIG has acquired these companies.

Please do your research before you get yourself locked into a company like this.