• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

How to install Vesta Control panel

Started by Web_news, August 14, 2014, 12:45:29 PM

Web_news

Vesta control panel is a free web hosting control panel.. One can install it on Linux server using following three steps:

1. Connect to your server as root via SSH

ssh [email protected]

2. Download installation script

curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh

3. Run it

bash vst-install.sh

The Vesta Control panel can be installed on a RHEL, CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu server. For a smooth installation you will need clean system "minimal install base". If installation fails you can force it using --force option. If you want to get full list of available options run installer with --help argument.

Installer categorizes servers into 4 groups. Micro - less than 1Gb of RAM. Small - less than 3Gb of RAM. Medium - less than 7Gb of RAM. Large - more than 7Gb of RAM. Antispam and Antivirus packages are only installed on a medium and large servers. Micro server also do not support phpfcgi template. However, you can install missing software manually.

Kailash

Thank you for sharing useful information on "How to install Vesta Control panel". This certainly helps other who are looking for Vesta control panel installation.

Tiranila

That's very funny,isn't it?I like it so much.

archlinux

first , i thought you need the way so i tried to give a hand but when i saw the topic i want to say thanks

imort

Quote from: Web_news on August 14, 2014, 12:45:29 PM
Vesta control panel is a free web hosting control panel.. One can install it on Linux server using following three steps:

It's a good open-source project indeed.

But I like ServerSuit project more because it didn't need to install any software on your server: all you need is add your server to the dashboard, provide user credentials and you can install any preconfigured software packages in a matter of minutes.

Furthermore, you didn't waste your server resources to provide control panel work at all, because all monitoring and configuration jobs are works on ServerSuit servers and perfectly safe.

You can install LAMP package and publish your website in a matter of minutes, seriously.
Free for a month, so you can try it.

neckozenica

sankalppatil

Vesta control panel is a free web hosting control panel. One can install it on a Linux server using following three steps:
1. Connect to your server as root via SSH.
ssh [email protected]
2. Download installation script.
curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh
3. Run it.