• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

quality VPS deal - where to have it from?

Started by Gerich, December 27, 2014, 06:04:51 PM

Gerich

What is the best place to have a quality VPS deal from - vpsnine.com or venetx.com?
Share any infoo about the activity of these hosts please.

Gerich

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I have decided to use VPS deal from venetx.com.
Their VPS comes with DDoS Protection, TUN/TAP + PPTP enabled. You may set rDNS at any given time and a login to the VPS Control Panel to either Boot, ShutDown, Reboot, or Reinstall at any time. They also provide around the clock support for this service via text, call, or email.

Owen

According to my research WebIntellects.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

vpscheap

Nowadays, there are various web hosting companies available on the internet. Get the best VPS deal from VPSCheap they provide fast secure cheap reliable VPS hosting services. Their VPS comes with Fast Virtual Servers. Unlimited Transfer. Pure SSD Storage. and much more.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

Swisshosting

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!

m2host

M2Host is the answer. Our web hosting plans include features like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, free migration and more. For more information, feel free to check our website.