• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

web hosting

Started by Anis11, February 09, 2015, 04:05:52 PM

Anis11

web hosting BestHostingSearch.NET is designed to help you find the best hosting deal, reviewed and rated by our editors and the real customers, based on web hosting features, reliability, performance, customer service, and price.

After reviewed over a hundred web hosts, we had come out a list of the best hosting providers as following, which are proven to be the brilliant choice for everyone looking for a cost effective web host. You won't go wrong with them!

Harryjames

Wow!! its really very good news, i am looking for a host provider and when i discuss with my friend he suggest me word press hosting from Dollarwp due to he is using the service. But after read this i am going to think about this.

vpscheap

Nowadays, there are dozens of web hosting companies in the market. Web hosting is an online service that allows you to post your web application or website on the internet.

VPSCheap is a top leading hosting company that provides fast secure affordable reliable and cheap VPS web hosting services at a reasonable cost.
We specialize in offering a wide range of VPS products including Linux and Windows servers.

ownwebservers1

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now

myresellerhome

It offers a safe location to store things that are accessed online. All of the components that make up a website—the code, the images, the videos, and the text—need a place to be saved. Nobody here would be able to access the stuff on the web reliably unless there was a dependable digital store.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

yrhost

Each of these web hosts has their strengths and weaknesses, so it is important to consider your specific needs when selecting a hosting provider. For example, if you are looking for a hosting provider that specializes in WordPress hosting, WP Engine is a great option. If you are looking for a budget-friendly hosting provider, YRhost might be the best choice for you. It is a great resource for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable hosting provider. With their comprehensive reviews and ratings, you can be sure that you are making an informed decision when it comes to your web hosting needs.
Dedicated Server Hosting | Web Hosting Mumbai