Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Joomla Hosting in USA?  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Joomla Hosting in USA?
« on: February 12, 2015, 03:21:37 PM »
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Joomla Hosting in USA.
Requirements: 5 gbs of space, 70 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good US web host with nice server stability? How is glowhost.com? Maybe to deal with Jumpline.com? Any comments please?

What reliable US web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Joomla Hosting in USA?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 02:09:29 PM »
Can say that Jumpline.com have always done a good job for us. Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 05:48:02 PM »
Now, I do want to say that jhplatinum.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies.
Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 06:13:49 PM »
Jumpline.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
I give my vote for glowhost.com cheap web hosting solutions. It has been providing hosting services since 2002.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Offline Parampa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 11:10:17 AM »
Never heard about glowhost.com. Why not register with JustHost or Hostgator for linux hosting? I believe they are recommended for linux hosting

Offline Thechipper

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 05:50:44 PM »
I recommend 4goodhosting.com. I have been using them for a couple of months now and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime is exceptional. This is the host that answers all emails, tickets with ultra fast speed. I am very satisfied with the zero downtime experience. If I were you, I will definitely contact them today and use them.

Offline Riskyman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 01:34:05 PM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 04:52:02 PM »
 If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »
Use hosting services from ewallhost.com or venetx.com.
Their support is always ready to help.
Their services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry!

Offline dm_online

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2015, 10:24:37 AM »
I recommend you to deal with onlinetroubleshooters.com services for Joomla hosting in USA. They are web hosting providing  and completely satisfied with there service and support.They provide unlimited hosting and even you can take free trial before buying the services.

Offline davidfrost

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2015, 11:25:38 PM »
I think Hostgator has good support on Joomla. I haven't really tried this myself though but I've read positive reviews about it already.

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 05:14:42 PM »
I suggest you to get more reliable names. I can say you should go with ViUX.com services. They have cloud based solutions which gives high stability for reasonable price.

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »
  I know that with hosting from ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 05:19:26 PM »
I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket

Offline webHostReviews

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 12:45:43 AM »
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Joomla Hosting in USA.
Requirements: 5 gbs of space, 70 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good US web host with nice server stability? How is glowhost.com? Maybe to deal with Jumpline.com? Any comments please?

What reliable US web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
If you are searching for Reliable & low cost server than you must deploy from http://www.dedirush.com
I would suggests you http://www.dedirush.com where server starts from 19$ as per you requirements of server you can get in just around 36$-50$ per month ,Use promo code "20ELESS" to get 20% Discount on Intel E Series dedicated server on Xeon E3 1230(http://www.dedirush.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10)
Xeon E5-2620(http://www.dedirush.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=13)
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: