Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Need help with choosing a VPS host  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Need help with choosing a VPS host
« on: February 12, 2015, 03:23:21 PM »
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.

How is Vpsnine.com and its hosting? Their vps hosting plans look attractive, but still hesitate to deal with them or not. Are they reliable?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with choosing a VPS host
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 02:11:29 PM »
I find vpsnine.com to be knowledgeable with regard to web development. This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled in a timely manner. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 06:20:11 PM »
  I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »
Use a VPS from aspnix.com or hostsailor.com.
These hosts are trustworthy and their prices are competitive.  Support is skillful and helpful any time you contact them.

Offline dm_online

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 01:04:23 PM »
I recommend you onlinetroubleshooters  to be knowledgeable with regard to VPS hosting.  This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 03:20:52 PM »
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

Vpsnine.com is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
They offer various server locations like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 06:14:51 PM »
Just here to say that Vpsnine.com web is a really good company, amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all! The customer service is friendly and has always been great.

Offline william0555

• Save Environment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2015, 11:23:46 AM »
I recommend you ricohidc.com. They have plan in your budget. for pricing visit here http://www.ricohidc.net/virtual-private-server.php

Regards,
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: