• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Forum Posting! Good for Traffic or not?

Started by Ribery, March 03, 2015, 03:01:16 PM

Ribery

Guys, I have a forum discussion board about online shoppings and all things about this staff.
The reason for my request is that I need some advices on traffic increase. erm... one of my friends recommended me paidforumposting.com services. still not sure to trust them or not.
Is forum posting helpful in terms of getting more traffic? What can you say about their writers?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kailash

It can help you to get more traffic but you do not need to purchase paid hosting platform. You can install forum in your existing domain.

Hromstek

I would like to say that paidforumposting.com services really help to drive traffic to web sites.
They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

sankalppatil

I have a forum discussion board about online shopping and all things about this staff. The reason for my request is that I need some advice on traffic increase.

etechsupport

If you're looking for targeted traffic then forum posting is best but that should be relevant. for example, if you choose travel related forum and your website is health-related then that case you won't get the result
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

hazel

If you're considering getting an online community forum and are wondering if it'll help your brands search engine optimization (SEO), the answer is Yes it is helpful for your site for getting trafic.