• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS for e-commerce web sites?

Started by Ribery, March 03, 2015, 03:15:28 PM

Ribery

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for vps commerce web hosting services.
the one I know is kvchosting.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Thechipper

The better alternative you can use is 4goodhosting.com. They are offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% server uptime. I have had no issues with them so far. Their support is very responsive when you contact them. All my questions have been answered within few minutes of submission. Server is lightning fast when uploading web files. Pricing is reasonable. Go ahead and use them without any doubt.

Cheston

Kvchosting.com hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.

Take a look at their facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/kvchosting
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kosimo

Kvchosting.com is a trustworthy host, give them a try as they provide quality hosting services.
Plans are full-featured and support is fast and skillful.

dm_online

Onlinetroubleshooters provides reliable web hosting services for  e-commerce web sites at reasonable prices. Very Good Delivery time and any time support.

Hromstek

I have been using kvchosting.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide. I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and small business.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Riskyman

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

Owen

I'd like to say that AJKservers.co.uk would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.