Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: ASPHostPortal for my site ?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline hostermaster

• View Profile
ASPHostPortal for my site ?
« on: March 30, 2015, 12:49:34 PM »
I've just built my site, the site is a low budget travel guide/blog built in wordpress, so far have around 15 static pages up on it. I also plan to register the domain name, and I also plan to creative several, maybe someday several hundred, more websites/domains in the future.

So 2 question, first of all, I'm looking mostly at asphostportal but is this really the best option for all my needs?

Also, and for their customer support is really very helpful.

Please advise :)
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Thechipper

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: ASPHostPortal for my site ?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »
My advice is you go ahead and switch over to 4goodhosting.com. There is no doubt that 4goodhosting is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 9 months now and my site has never been down. Servers and reliability is perfect. Support is always available and always respond to a correct answer. The responses are really fast. They usually respond within few minutes with full solution. Just give them a try.

Offline Parampa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »
If you use .net for your site, you can go with them. I see many people recommend their hosting services for asp.net.

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 09:33:56 PM »
I want to say that digitalserver.com.mx and greenlionnet.com are suitable for all your needs, the OP.
They have stable servers which work with no outages and prices are affordable.
Highly recommended.

Offline MattRobson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 01:44:55 PM »
I would suggest Hostforlife.eu hosting solutions which are time-tested and experienced. You will get high stability, rich features and competitive prices. So far, I am extremely impressed with their service.

I've been an hostforlife.eu's customer since 2010, there attention to detail, fast customer service and make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. The company provides best web hosting services with 24*7 support services, and  company solve your query.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:49:49 PM by MattRobson »

Offline Parampa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 09:07:15 AM »
I would suggest Hostforlife.eu hosting solutions which are time-tested and experienced. You will get high stability, rich features and competitive prices. So far, I am extremely impressed with their service.

I've been an hostforlife.eu's customer since 2010, there attention to detail, fast customer service and make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. The company provides best web hosting services with 24*7 support services, and  company solve your query.

So, you host your site with hostforlife.eu too? I just registered with them 3 weeks ago. So far so good.

Offline dm_online

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
I would suggest onlinetroubleshooters.com hosting solutions which are time-tested and experienced. You will get high stability, rich features and competitive prices. So far, I am extremely impressed with their service.

I've been an onlinetroubleshooters.com customer since 2004, there attention to detail, fast customer service and make them the only choice for my web hosting needs. The company provides best web hosting services with 24*7 support services, and  company solve your query.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: