• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries

Started by Ribery, March 30, 2015, 02:46:51 PM

Ribery

HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Should me able to run php codes. I have found Jhplatinum.com some days ago, what can you say about this web host?
What are the advantages of ssd web hosting?

Thanks
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

jcage

As for me, I use finestshops hosting. It is a really great and reliable service which provides all the necessary things for me. Look for it

Cheston

I can also recommend Webhost.pro if you need a good e-commerce friendly hosting service.
Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick! You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Rispotech

I highly recommend Hostingsource.com. Up-time has always been perfect.
I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective.

Hromstek

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with specialized web hosts: http://www.demontech.net/web-hosting/e-commerce/
Perhaps most importantly, the company seems to really care about your business, is always friendly and easy to communicate with. I recommend this web host.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

JamesHayden

Hi,
There are so many websites available if you search in google to run an e-commerce site. Then you go through one by one and after that visit the site which is good for you and also provides better service in affordable price. I choose Mywindowshosting.com for my website and get better results as it provides all types of hosting services. I think this will help you.