• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

the best shared hosting provider

Started by Kosimo, April 07, 2015, 10:04:37 PM

Kosimo

Which is the best shared hosting provider -[url+https://ifastnet.com/portal/] ifastnet.com [/url]or ewallhost.com?
Which host would you stick to?

dm_online

I recommend you to deal with onlinetroubleshooters.com services for best shared hosting.They are web hosting providing since 2005 and completely satisfied with there service and support.

Thechipper

I never heard about them. I would like you to try and compare them with 4goodhosting.com. I am sure you will switch over because my experience with this host is outstanding. I haven't face any downtime or outages so far. Pricing is still reasonable in my point of view. When it comes to support, they are prompt and professional. I can't find any host like them. Contact them for more info.

Parampa

Quote from: Kosimo on April 07, 2015, 10:04:37 PM
Which is the best shared hosting provider -[url+https://ifastnet.com/portal/] ifastnet.com [/url]or ewallhost.com?
Which host would you stick to?

It is really hard to answer this question. You need to narrow about your requirement. There are millions hosting providers in this world. For me, I will find the reputable hosting provider to run my business.

Hromstek

The services and features Qualityhostonline.com offers to a user like myself cannot be beat. I find their pricing unbelievable in this day and age.
They are efficient and have always helped solve whatever issue I'm having (not always the friendliest, but I guess that's part of the efficiency really).
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I'd like to share my experience dealing with Jumpline.com web host.. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

Gerich

I'd have a deal with ifastnet.com, they have resourceful plans with high uptime and quality support.
Prices are rock-bottom and SSD technology is in their plans too.
They provide a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.

Harryjames

I would like to share my experience with Dollarwp. because i had have since a year with this service provider and i satisfied with its service. so i think you should try it.

averygrayson

it's really very hard to choose the web hosting, because there are so-many company's provide the service. but i think this one is best because i am using its service and i am very much satisfy with the service.the name is HostBuddy.com . thanks

BlazingFast

Hello. I would like you to show our offer for webhosting. You should like it.

5EUR - Webhosting

SSD Disk 30 GB
DDoS Protection (All Layers) Included
Domains Unlimited
Transfer Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
Email Addresses Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
Connection 10 Gbps
Panel - cPanel

More plans you can check at: https://blazingfast.io/web-hosting

Owen

I can name ViUX.com hosting deals which are provided by professional staff for low prices. Stability is good.
May also say that ifastnet.com is delivering high performance featured plans with helpful team.