Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: want to start Hosting  (Read 976 times)

Offline utsav

• View Profile
want to start Hosting
« on: April 11, 2015, 12:21:31 AM »
Hello,

I want to start hosting business. I am not sure from where exactly I should start.

Any suggestion?

-Utsav
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline dm_online

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: want to start Hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 01:20:25 PM »
Hello Utsav,
Congratulations for start up hosting.
I recommend you to deal with onlinetroubleshooters.com services for Reseller Linux hosting. They are web hosting providing  and completely satisfied with there service and support.They provide unlimited hosting and even you can take free trial before buying the services.

Offline Thechipper

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 02:24:19 AM »
I suggest you to rely on 4goodhosting.com. It has been more than a year since I have been with them and I can definitely say that they are the most trusted and reliable host I've ever come across from my years of experience building websites. Servers are really solid and stable. Pricing is still reasonable. Customer service is prompt and very helpful when needed. Just use them and you wont regret.

Offline Harryjames

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 04:44:52 PM »
Congratulations, i think its a good business. now a days wordpress is too much popular and i personally using wordpress hosting from Dollarwp. so my suggestion is if you discussing withe them they will give you better solution.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 05:09:04 PM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested brands like adult-website-hosting.com
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 08:03:53 PM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: