• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

need a right server

Started by Kosimo, June 04, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

Kosimo

I'm looking for a reliable dedicated server and two host offers can be suitable for my needs - kvchosting.com and aspnix.com. Which one is better to sigh up with?

dm_online

If you are searching for reliable dedicated hosting  provider check for offers from onlinetroubleshooters.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Hromstek

Think that you will not regret having looked at Rareservers.com dedicated hosting packages.
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster. Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I can honestly say that Kvchosting.com is the best host in the world.
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.
The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in a month or so), but that is common.

Ribery

Well, HostingSource.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can name hostzealot.com server solutions. They have all needed features and professional responsive staff.

HoipY

Hostsailor.com provides servers with high uptime, fully-redundant network and they have Gig connections.
Prices are competitive. Support is active for 24 hours. 

Kosimo

Quote from: HoipY on June 29, 2015, 06:39:00 PM
Hostsailor.com provides servers with high uptime, fully-redundant network and they have Gig connections.
Prices are competitive. Support is active for 24 hours.
Hostsailor.com .... well they look rather attractive form my point of view.
Can you tell me more about their support service? How do they work?