• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

NL dedicated server recommendations?

Started by Ribery, April 27, 2015, 05:09:28 PM

Ribery

What hosting provider in NL do you know? Require linux server with fast processor (500 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM, 6 TBs of bandwidth).
I need host with powerful servers and knowledgeable team who know how to manage their hosting.

What can you say about warez-host.com? Are they trustworthy? Any suggestions?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

HoipY

The best NL dedicated server provider is ewallhost.com.
They provide solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Use them for meeting all your needs.

Cheston

The guys at warez-host.com know their stuff!
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

To my mind AJKservers.co.uk plans are perfectly suitable for your needs. They have attractive deals, high available support and fast servers.

Hromstek

Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! warez-host.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
What really make it a good company is that the tech support and the personal relationship develops each year.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

dm_online

For NL dedicated Server I would like recommend you Online Trouble Shooters...They provide unlimited hosting and even you can take free trial before buying the services.

BlazingFast

Hello Sir,

I would like you to show our offer for Dedicated Server:

90EUR Dedicated Servers

Intel Xeon E3-1241v3 (3.50 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8 MB cache)
Up to 32 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
Up to 2 SATA or SSD
iDRAC7 Enterprise Management

Are available at this link: https://my.blazingfast.io/cart/&step=3

HAAR

You haven't mentioned the processor requirements. Please define "fast processor"