• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for Hosting (webmoney payment)

Started by Ribery, April 27, 2015, 05:10:50 PM

Ribery

Is their any good US web host with nice server stability?
Would like to know your points on QHoster.com hosting service? Any comments please?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kailash

Never heard of QHoster. Also it seems they aren't US based.. Looks like they are from Bulgaria (as per their SSL).

- Kailash

Thechipper

Quote from: Ribery on April 27, 2015, 05:10:50 PM
Is their any good US web host with nice server stability?
Would like to know your points on QHoster.com hosting service? Any comments please?

Sorry but I don't have any experience using your host but I would like to say that 4goodhosting.com can be the one who can provide everything you need. I highly recommend them because I am extremely satisfied with them. My websites are hosted for more than 2 years without any issues. Customer support is exceptional. I am very impressed with the support because they are always active 24 hours and always responsive to my support questions. Contact them today and you wont regret anything.

Cheston

QHoster.com hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages. Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Kosimo

Have a look at hosting services from keenweb.co.uk and ifastnet.com.
They provide quality services with high uptime and low prices.
Servers are well-balanced and support team is skillful and fast in solving issues.   

jcage

Try looking for a hosting company on http://trantr.com website. I always look for one for me there. It works really great, if I need to find some business contacts

Rispotech

This review and comment is to truly praise QHoster.com professionals that care and are not afraid to show that they care along with their long hours of dedication and personal dedication to the business of technology.
There are truly no words what their team have done and meant to my business and my passion and dedication to my company.