Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Want to integrate NAS with Mail server  (Read 1646 times)

Offline utsav

• View Profile
Want to integrate NAS with Mail server
« on: May 02, 2015, 08:45:41 AM »
Hi..

My purpose is to store mail data directly in NAS. I want to integrate NAS with Smartermail. I have iscsi drive in my server. Any steps to integrate NAS drive to server?

VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Kailash

• Web Hosting Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Want to integrate NAS with Mail server
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 11:51:10 AM »
Practically I have never setup this but if NAS is directly access from your SmarterMail server, you can specify exact path for data in your SmarterMail configuration however this will be applicable for new installation. If you are going to migrate it for existing installation, you will have to migrate the data first and you will also need to edit configuration of each domain to use new path.

- Kailash

Offline utsav

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 11:19:32 PM »
Hi Kailash,

Thanks a lot.....

I think I have got my answer. But I have a question regarding domain configuration path. There must be some xml file that contains list of all domain path. Could you please let me know exactly from where I have to change path? 

Offline WebhostingTalk

• Junior Guru
  • Premium Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 03:19:27 PM »
I think I have got my answer. But I have a question regarding domain configuration path. There must be some xml file that contains list of all domain path. Could you please let me know exactly from where I have to change path?

I found an useful link from SmarterTools website. That should help you to change path:

https://portal.smartertools.com/kb/a2727/move-a-domain-to-a-different-hard-drive-on-the-same-server.aspx
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: