• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Want to integrate NAS with Mail server

Started by utsav, May 02, 2015, 08:45:41 AM

utsav

Hi..

My purpose is to store mail data directly in NAS. I want to integrate NAS with Smartermail. I have iscsi drive in my server. Any steps to integrate NAS drive to server?

Kailash

Practically I have never setup this but if NAS is directly access from your SmarterMail server, you can specify exact path for data in your SmarterMail configuration however this will be applicable for new installation. If you are going to migrate it for existing installation, you will have to migrate the data first and you will also need to edit configuration of each domain to use new path.

- Kailash

utsav

Hi Kailash,

Thanks a lot.....

I think I have got my answer. But I have a question regarding domain configuration path. There must be some xml file that contains list of all domain path. Could you please let me know exactly from where I have to change path? 

WebhostingTalk

Quote from: utsav on May 02, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
I think I have got my answer. But I have a question regarding domain configuration path. There must be some xml file that contains list of all domain path. Could you please let me know exactly from where I have to change path?

I found an useful link from SmarterTools website. That should help you to change path:

https://portal.smartertools.com/kb/a2727/move-a-domain-to-a-different-hard-drive-on-the-same-server.aspx