• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Maxihost Servers

Started by Owen, May 06, 2015, 05:49:56 PM

Owen

Would like to order dedicated server in Brazil along with 450 GB of space and 4500 GB of bandwidth. Linux.
What can you say about Maxihost.com.br dedicated hosting deals?
Will it be right to try them? How is their customer support?

Kosimo

You may use servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service. Support is active for 24 hours.

Gerich

Servers from a2hosting.com and regvps.com are attractive and have well-balanced servers.
They provide servers which are good for hosting any websites with.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

HoipY

Servers from hostsailor.com are great for meeting the needs if the greater part of the webmasters. They have servers which work with neither glitches, nor outages.
Support is helpful any time you contact them.

Ribery

No doubt, digitalserver.com.mx is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

Now I see that Maxihost.com.br servers are powerful and stable. Their services are top-notch for low pricing. Thanks for all your replies!

Hromstek

I believe that you will find a good solution via Findmeaserver.com - pricing is reasonable.
So far they have been helpful and there are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business.
They are top notch.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.