• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Vps hosting via Webmoney or Perfect Money?

Started by Ribery, May 27, 2015, 07:20:58 PM

Ribery

I'm looking for a decent VPS web hosting account (requirement: pay via Webmoney or Perfect Money)
After some research, I came across QHoster.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices.
Are they trustworthy? What can you say about customer support care?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the:
shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

I researched QHoster.com for some time prior to signing up. I asked them questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and courteous reply.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I had a few problems to set up my new account, but thanks to the awesome support of QHoster.com finally I managed it. Their support is outstanding. Very fast and friendly. You can contact them via Helpdesk Tickets, Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I have been using QHoster.com for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic.
I had a recent support call with them and the tech spent 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem - that's why I must say that their customer service is great as well.

Owen

I know that with Zeropid.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

BlazingFast

Hello Sir,

We accept Webmoney and I would like you to show our offer for VPS:

Starting from 5EUR SSD KVM VPS

Processor 1 CPU, 2.5+ GHz
RAM 1 GB
SSD disk 60 GB
Transfer Unlimited
Connection 1 Gbps
700Gbps DDoS Protection Included

More plans you can check at: https://blazingfast.io/ssd-vps