• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

RATS-Dyna listing

Started by utsav, June 12, 2015, 01:29:50 PM

utsav

My mail server IP range has been listed at RATS-Dyna

And it showing following status:

RATS-Dyna - On the list. Worst Offender Alert

"Alert: Your IP is part of a network listed as a Worst Offender"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a Worst Offender Alert and this means that not only this IP address, but the whole class 'C' is also on the indicated SpamRats List. Usually this means the whole range has the same issue of naming conventions or no reverse DNS AND that many IP's from this Class C have been used in Spam Attacks, Dictionary attacks or other forms of attacks, as detected by Mail Servers in the Data Collection Grid. You will NOT be able to use the removal form to remove your IP Addresses. If you have recently been assigned the IP Addresses, or have changed what these IP Addresses are used for, you can use the contact form and ask for a reclassification, but you will have to provide full disclosure, including whois for the ip addresses, your affiliation with the company that owns them, and a description of what the IP's were previously used for, and what they will be used for, in order for a Spam Auditor to consider reclassification. Remember, the majority of the IP's in this space WERE detected as being involved in some form of attack or abusive behaviour, so you had better have a good reason to ask for removal, and you need to own or control the IP addresses, as evidenced by ARIN whois.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I am not able to find any way to de-list it.

Also, it has happened due to spamming through the server. However, I have cleared all spams from spools but still IP listed

Any suggestion to de-list IP?

Kailash

From the description, it looks that they have blocked entire C class. You should contact your data center to resolve this because entire C class IP range is blocked by them.

- Kailash