• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Shoutcast web hosting?

Started by Ribery, June 25, 2015, 06:49:46 PM

Ribery

I have a client who need podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know glowhost.com offers such hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?

What other places do you know for such hosting services?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

I have not been disappointed. GlowHost.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. They were very helpful. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported to him, and fix issues I didn't even know about before he mentioned them to me.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

I'd say that Exmasters.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Thechipper

If you are unsure about them, you can use 4Goodhosting.com. This company is specialized for any type of websites such as podcasting etc. Servers runs perfectly without any downtime. Support is unbelievably active 24 hours a day and the responses are lightning fast. You know, they have responded to me in few minutes and not hours. If I were you, I will contact them today!

Rispotech

When I first moved to GlowHost.com, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
The company seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

Hromstek

I am very pleased with Downtownhost.com. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The back up and quick responses to my emails are second to none.

They offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.