• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

WordPress logo not showing with HTTPS

Started by Chris, August 06, 2015, 03:35:03 PM

Chris

Hi,

I have recently moved entire blog to HTTPS by installing SSL. Everything is working fine except my logo image. It is not loading logo when I access the blog. How can I fix it?

Thanks,
Chris

Kailash

If your browser is blocking insecure items while accessing HTTPS page, you may face this issue. It seems that your logo is loading using HTTP instead of HTTPS. You may need to edit your WordPress theme's header file if it is not loading logo using HTTPS.

- Kailash

techinfo

Kindly provide the domain name which has this issue

etechsupport

Please specify the domain name that has this problem. This problem may occur if your browser is blocking unsafe elements while browsing an HTTPS page.
Technical Support -eTechSupport.net sales@etechsupp

kumkum

You are getting this issue due to mixed content issue, in this you are using http instead of https in your application.
So either you can manually check or use any plugin to resolve this issue.

You can also find few steps to resolve mixed content issue,

PEEK Hosting

Most of the time you are using HTTP URL instead of HTTPS for the logo image. Make it HTTPS will be fixed your problem.
Reliable & Best Web Hosting Provider. PEEK Hosting

ahmedarain20

Check image URLs
Update the image source code
Clear browser cache
Mixed content warnings
Check SSL certificate installation
File permissions

By following these steps, you should be able to fix the issue with your logo not loading after migrating to HTTPS. If the problem persists, consider reaching out to your web hosting provider or website developer for further assistance.

Akshay_M

Go to the General Settings (Settings to General) in your WordPress Admin and looks where it reads: "WordPress Address (URL) and "Site Address (URL)". There you will want to update your URLs to HTTPS. For example, change from HTTP://yourwebsite.com to HTTPS://yourwebsite.com Be sure to save these changes.