Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: offshore VPS with Bitcoin  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
offshore VPS with Bitcoin
« on: August 18, 2015, 08:02:14 PM »
I'm interested in getting a quality offshore VPS deal with Bitcoin payment and the only company I'm aware of is  superbithost.com.
How quality are they? Tell me about them basing on your own experience please.
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: offshore VPS with Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 04:17:59 PM »
I am not aware of the host you are asking about, but can draw your attention to a good alternative.
It is http://libertyvps.net/, a good offshore web host offering cheap Linux and Windows offshore vps plans.

Hope it will help.

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 06:48:04 PM »
Seems that with Aspnix.com server hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 10:28:17 PM »
I dare say that superbithost.com is one of the best offshore hosting providers in the IT world.
They have stable servers with high uptime and their quality is responsive and fast.
Prices are rock-bottom. Month per month payments are provided by them . NO CONTRACTS!!!

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 04:48:01 PM »
Having compared all the mentioned offshore web hosts here in this thread, I can say that Libertyvps.com is the best.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 05:27:36 PM »
You can rely on Aspnix.com services. They are reputable host with high quality solutions and knowledgeable support.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 03:15:38 PM »
After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Libertyvps.com. I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »
 As I know Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 05:02:40 PM »
 I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting demands solid server solutions. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful. They are one of the first hosts started accepting bitcoins as payment!

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 04:58:21 PM »
The advantage of being hosted with Superbithost.com is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team. It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: