• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

offshore VPS with Bitcoin

Started by Gerich, August 18, 2015, 08:02:14 PM

Gerich

I'm interested in getting a quality offshore VPS deal with Bitcoin payment and the only company I'm aware of is  superbithost.com.
How quality are they? Tell me about them basing on your own experience please.

Hromstek

I am not aware of the host you are asking about, but can draw your attention to a good alternative.
It is http://libertyvps.net/, a good offshore web host offering cheap Linux and Windows offshore vps plans.

Hope it will help.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

HoipY

I dare say that superbithost.com is one of the best offshore hosting providers in the IT world.
They have stable servers with high uptime and their quality is responsive and fast.
Prices are rock-bottom. Month per month payments are provided by them . NO CONTRACTS!!!

Rispotech

Having compared all the mentioned offshore web hosts here in this thread, I can say that Libertyvps.com is the best.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

Ribery

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Libertyvps.com. I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

As I know Aspnix.com looks to be a good place to get hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.9% - you will run your sites fast and efficiently.