• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Searching for reliable e-commerce host

Started by Rispotech, September 24, 2015, 05:16:58 PM

Rispotech

I need reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running e-commerce web sites.
Having done a search I found QHoster.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot.
I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

What other places could you recommend me to visit?

Ribery

Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, QHoster.com was like a breath of fresh air.
Their VPS hosting service is perfect! They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Hromstek

QHoster.com have been great for me. They accept lots of payments:
Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller

They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

I'd say that ViUX.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Cheston

I've been with QHoster.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

dm_online

I recommend you to deal with onlinetroubleshooters.com services for eCommerce hosting. They are web hosting providing  and completely satisfied with there service and support.

sankalppatil

I need a reliable hosting provider that is optimized for running e-commerce websites. Having done a search I found QHoster.com and their hosting solutions attracted me a lot. I would like to know more about this company and other webmasters' attitude towards it.

Akshay_M

Choosing a reliable e-commerce host is crucial for the success and stability of your online store. Here are some key factors to consider when selecting a reliable e-commerce hosting provider:

Uptime and Reliability:
Ensure that the hosting provider guarantees high uptime (ideally 99.9% or higher). Downtime can result in lost sales and a poor customer experience.

Scalability:
Your hosting solution should be able to scale with your business. As your e-commerce store grows, you may need more resources (e.g., CPU, RAM, bandwidth). Choose a host that offers easy scalability options.

Performance and Speed:
Fast loading times are crucial for e-commerce websites. Look for a hosting provider that uses solid-state drives (SSDs), content delivery networks (CDNs), and optimized server configurations to ensure speedy performance.

Security:
Security is paramount for e-commerce. Your hosting provider should offer robust security features, including SSL certificates, firewalls, DDoS protection, and regular security updates.

E-commerce-Focused Features:
The hosting platform should be compatible with popular e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce (for WordPress), Shopify, Magento, or your chosen e-commerce software. Look for specific e-commerce hosting plans if available.

Support and Customer Service:
Reliable and responsive customer support is essential. Ensure that the hosting provider offers 24/7 support through various channels (phone, chat, email) and has a reputation for resolving issues promptly.

Backups and Disaster Recovery:
Regular backups and disaster recovery options are essential. Check if the host offers automated backups and the ability to restore your website in case of data loss or emergencies.

Compliance and Security Standards:
Depending on your location and industry, your hosting provider may need to comply with specific regulations (e.g., GDPR, PCI DSS). Verify that the host meets necessary compliance standards.

Server Location:
Consider the location of the hosting servers. Choosing servers close to your target audience can improve website loading times and overall user experience.

Cost and Pricing Structure:
While price is a factor, it shouldn't be the sole consideration. Evaluate the hosting plans' features, resources, and scalability to ensure they meet your e-commerce needs. Be cautious of very cheap hosting, as it may lack essential features.

Reviews and Reputation:
Research the hosting provider's reputation and read reviews from other e-commerce businesses. Look for feedback on uptime, support quality, and overall satisfaction.

Money-Back Guarantee:
Many hosting providers offer a money-back guarantee within a specific period (e.g., 30 days). This can provide peace of mind if you're not satisfied with the service.

Add-Ons and Extras:
Some hosts offer valuable extras like free domain registration, email hosting, or marketing credits. Consider these additional benefits when making your decision.

Migration Assistance:
If you're transferring an existing e-commerce site, check if the hosting provider offers migration assistance to make the process smoother.

Future Growth Plans:
Consider your long-term plans for your e-commerce business. Ensure that the hosting provider can accommodate your future growth and technical requirements.

It's advisable to compare hosting providers, read user reviews, and even reach out to their support teams with questions before making a final decision. The right hosting provider will contribute to the success and stability of your e-commerce business.