• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Why keywords are so much important in SEO?

Started by rickiesmith4341, October 03, 2015, 10:49:49 AM

rickiesmith4341

Why keywords are so much important in SEO? Can i write freely and still think of getting traffic? Although presently I am running a coupon blog, but looking to start my personal blog, but wondering whether it will be success or not?

Thechipper

Keywords are the words and phrases that Internet users type into search box of a search engine, such as Google, to find what websites that match what are looking for.

cwvps

Keywords are important because they represent specific words and phrases that are being searched for in Google, Bing or Yahoo. If you want your website to be in the top of the search for your niche, then you certainly want to use the keywords in your content that are being searched for.
Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at www.CheapWindowsVPS.com

johnniewalk

Keywords is important because it helps the search engine to visible your website. Suppose if your website holds a targeted keywords which is related to your website in this case any visitor searches a particular word in the search engine through your website or targeted keywords it can able to show your website as a result in serps

AmarInfotech

Keywords are the search terms which is users types in the search box of the search engine in order to resolve their query. Proper use of the keywords in the content gives a better ranking for your website because the search engine can bette understand your content.

Unie

Keywords are extremely important, they aren't just words, first yes, they help the search engine understand what your blog is about, then I advice you to use special services to analyse them and choose those that will help you to be found

RH-Calvin

Keywords are the search terms used to find your website in search engines. They are selected using Google keyword planner to rank websites higher in search results. They are implemented on the website meta tags and content to help increase the visibility of your domain in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting | Unmetered Bandwidth