• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need VPS From Reliable Hosting Company

Started by Cheston, October 06, 2015, 05:22:24 PM

Cheston

I am looking for a good Linux VPS hosting plan.
Here are my specs:
Disk Space: 50GB
cPanel
No idea about budget, this is my requirement just shoot me quote?
Have also found VpsNine.com, but still not sure if I can rely on them..
Is it trustworthy hosting provider?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

dm_online

If you are in search of quality vps provider you should definitely go with onlinetroubleshooters.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Servers are stable.
For best plan at $84.99 pm
125 GB Disk Space
1 TB Bandwidth
Regular Disk
CPANEL 11/WHM
6 GB Ram
2 XEON CPU
KVM
4 Dedicated IPs
Root Access
Gigabit Network Up link
24×7 Support
Zero Setup Fee

Thechipper

The trustworthy and reliable hosting provider based on my experience is 4Goodhosting. They are very reliable because the servers are always up 24/7 based on my site uptime statistics. The pricing is reasonable and I am very impressed. The hosting plans are very solid and secure. You know they are providing a true customer service as they are online 24 hours and always ready  to assist me when needed. They will reply to any of my support questions in minutes and not hours.

Evolve Web Hosting

Hi,

We offer a plan with 70GB of storage, 2GB Guaranteed Ram, 6000GB Bandwidth, root access, cPanel / WHM, a 30 day money back guarantee, free cPanel to cPanel transfer and 24/7/365 support. It's $69.99 / month.

You can also take 25% off your first order with coupon code 'evolve'. We have been in business since 2007 and we're located in Denver, Colorado USA.

Here's a link to the plan and please let us know of any questions you have.

https://www.evolvewebhost.com/vps-hosting

Gerich

Use a VPS deal from ServerLogix.com, they provide resourceful services with a free cPanel and they are self-managed.
Prices are competitive. Support is online around the clock. 

Hromstek

Can also recommend LibertyVPS.net and their Linux and Windows VPS hosting packages.
Contact them. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Glad to find VpsNine.com VPS web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Not once have I felt talked down to because I asked a daft question and I have asked some daft ones for sure.

25% of selected yearly plans till 1 Nov 2015

Dewlance

What is your exact budget? No one can suggest company without budget details.

You can look at offer section of this forum.
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

Owen

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that VPSGet.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Dewlance

Still you are looking for a VPS company?

You can look at offer section and check their ticket response time then buy vps from them.
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance