Divi WordPress Theme

Need VPS with Directadmin

Topic: Need VPS with Directadmin  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Need VPS with Directadmin
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:43:35 PM »
Hello to all. I need your help regarding the choice of web hosting provider to get VPS accounts at.
Need the one with Directadmin along with 384 MB guaranteed RAM.
What are your views on Downtownhost.com? Are they reliable? Any discounts?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Thechipper

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Need VPS with Directadmin
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 06:58:50 AM »
I suggest you to find better host. The one host that I am using for almost 4 years is 4Goodhosting.com. I have moved to this host after poor service from my previous provider. The overall server performance is wonderful. The server uptime is 100% and the speed is super fast. They have the most responsive support agents who responds in few minutes (including very late at night). It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a competitive price. Go ahead and try them today.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 06:57:40 PM »
There is no need to hesitate, downtownhost.com have superb reputation in the hosting market.
It is time-tested and trusted web host (since 2001). Use a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

Offline Cheston

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 07:07:54 PM »
I can also recommend you to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience.
Pretty good vps search service is offered by findmeavps.com team, it is free. They know how to find the most appropriate vps hosting provider for specific needs.

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 06:01:16 PM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I see Aspnix.com is a perfect place to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 08:16:47 PM »
Use VPS deals from QHoster.com as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
Servers are located in many countries: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
There are over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Skrill, etc..

Offline Hromstek

• Web Hosting Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 04:55:42 PM »
As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to downtownhost.com.

The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 06:19:03 PM »
My preferable option to get reliable hosting services is Aspnix.com. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »
    I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I heard lots of positive on VPSGet.com services. They have reasonable deals, featured stable solutions and available helpful support.

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »
  I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped

Offline joshua87

• Hosting, VPS, & Dedicated Servers in Dallas, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 03:57:02 AM »
Those are good choices. I can only comment on mrhostingspace.com as a good provider for many years. Their VPS performs ahead of the rest.

Offline webHostReviews

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 12:41:07 AM »
Hello to all. I need your help regarding the choice of web hosting provider to get VPS accounts at.
Need the one with Directadmin along with 384 MB guaranteed RAM.
What are your views on Downtownhost.com? Are they reliable? Any discounts?
If you are searching for Reliable & low cost server than you must deploy from http://www.dedirush.com
I would suggests you http://www.dedirush.com where server starts from 19$ as per you requirements of server you can get in just around 36$-50$ per month ,Use promo code "20ELESS" to get 20% Discount on Intel E Series dedicated server on Xeon E3 1230(http://www.dedirush.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10)
Xeon E5-2620(http://www.dedirush.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=13)
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: