• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

reliable server to sign up with

Started by Gerich, November 11, 2015, 08:43:14 PM

Gerich

Which reliable server would you sign up with from dedicated-servers-top.hosting or hostsailor.com?
So share any ideas your yours please.

Hromstek

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested one... can recommend warez-host.com servers.
All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful. I will be continuing to use them in hosting my various sites.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality servers and powerful network. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

HoipY

I vote for dedicated-servers-top.hosting servers.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. This company suits your budget.

Rispotech

I can state that Pirateshosting.net uptime has been rock solid!
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. They offer nice dedicated servers.

Kosimo

It's hard to choose between such respectable hosts like hostsailor.com and dedicated-servers-top.hosting.
Their severs uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. Prices are competitive and support is knowledgeable and skillful.

sclaeys

The best place for dedicated servers is at Limestone Networks. They will give you the best deal.

dm_online

The best place for dedicated servers is at onlinetroubleshooters.com. They will give you the best deal.You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

webHostReviews

Quote from: Gerich on November 11, 2015, 08:43:14 PM
Which reliable server would you sign up with from dedicated-servers-top.hosting or hostsailor.com?
So share any ideas your yours please.
Dedicated Server starts from just http://www.dedirush.com where server starts from just 19$/Mo