• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Ssd e-commerce friendly web hosts?

Started by Cheston, December 02, 2015, 06:10:00 PM

Cheston

Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good shared ssd hosting account.
What are your views on Adroitssd.com website hosting solutions?

It is the host I can rely on? Is it good for running e-commerce sites?
Where can I find shared hosting that allow big forum?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Adroitssd.com is reliable option for hosting e-commerce sites on their ssd hosting plans. They have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70". It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

You can also trust Kvchosting.com as they know how to keep your e-shops online and accessible to your visitors around the world. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.

Ribery

Jhplatinum.com is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

JamesHayden

Nice discussion. You need a good shared ssd hosting. I have no idea about the site you said but according to my experience I suggest you to go through Mywindowshosting.com,which provides all types of hosting service.

Owen

I can say Hostwinds.com as the best option to get ssd hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability.

mellisas

Quote from: Cheston on December 02, 2015, 06:10:00 PM
Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good shared ssd hosting account.
What are your views on Adroitssd.com website hosting solutions?

It is the host I can rely on? Is it good for running e-commerce sites?
Where can I find shared hosting that allow big forum?

Whats your resources requirement and your budget, so I can provide you some good hosting plans.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider