• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cloud Web Hosts?

Started by Hromstek, December 11, 2015, 06:33:55 PM

Hromstek

I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by Viux.com cloud web hosting provider.
How stable and reliable are they?
Any reviews?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

joshua87

While I am not familiar with them, I can say for sure mrhostingspace.com has
great cloud web hosting with fast loading and excellent uptime. They
are cheap and have good support.

rwill76

You may want to have a look at radwebhosting.com. I know they offer reliable cloud hosting and good prices.

Rispotech

I am 100% sure that Stratus4.com will meet your needs on the most favorable terms.
Check out their managed cloud plans. Please use the following: S4HOLIDAY25
It will provide 25% recurring off of their Virtual Data Center, Managed Cloud, VPS, Web Hosting, System Administration, Remote Backups and cPanel DNS-Only services.

averygrayson

Hi!
I never use this site, but I am using HostBuddy that gives me satisfaction. Thanks .

Ribery

Love these guys. I've been with GlowHost.com for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Atif Shahab Qureshi

I dont know why are you are going for so less popular cloud services. I would recommend you to get services from Cloudways the managed hosting services provider. At Cloudways, we have different servers like digital ocean, Vultr, GCE and AWs.  These days they are offering new year deals through which you can avail 1GB to 4GB free credit on servers of your choice.  Moreover you can enjoy different software including Apache, Varnish, Meme cache, Nginix and Elastic Cache at a single platform.