Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Best Offshore Web Hosting provider?  (Read 3183 times)

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Best Offshore Web Hosting provider?
« on: December 17, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host adult web sites on its web hosting account.
The one I found is Pirateshosting.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host adult web site?

Do you know anything about them?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Best Offshore Web Hosting provider?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 02:58:16 PM »
If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Pirateshosting.net is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beat. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »
No doubt, Hostplay.com is great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 02:32:48 PM »
I would say that Pirateshosting.net is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
Pages load fast.

Offline JamesHayden

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:48:27 AM »
Hi, I have no idea about that site. But I can suggest you to choose Mywindowshosting.com as best web hosting Provider for your website. It provides 60-Days Free service. You can get Instant Activation and minimum Price Starts at $2.95/Month.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 07:02:55 PM »
As for the best offshore host, I consider http://superbithost.com/

This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
Very good web hosting.

Offline smithcole

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 09:24:54 AM »
Hi,
According to me, MyASP.net is providing best offers in hosting service. So I think it will be better if you take service from them. Recently I have also taken MVC hosting service for my business with an affordable price.
Thank you

Offline sankalppatil

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 02:48:06 PM »
I have no idea about that site. But I can suggest you choose Mywindowshosting.com as the best web hosting Provider for your website. It provides 60-Days Free service.
Shopify Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: