• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Best Offshore Web Hosting provider?

Started by Rispotech, December 17, 2015, 06:20:42 PM

Rispotech

I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host adult web sites on its web hosting account.
The one I found is Pirateshosting.net, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host adult web site?

Do you know anything about them?

Ribery

If you are in need of a reliable host in particular, Pirateshosting.net is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beat. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

No doubt, Hostplay.com is great host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

JamesHayden

Hi, I have no idea about that site. But I can suggest you to choose Mywindowshosting.com as best web hosting Provider for your website. It provides 60-Days Free service. You can get Instant Activation and minimum Price Starts at $2.95/Month.

Hromstek

As for the best offshore host, I consider http://superbithost.com/

This host is simply superb. It's the first one who has my site up and running in no time, where I can define virtual directories myself, all in full trust and which really performs at high speed.
Very good web hosting.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

smithcole

Hi,
According to me, MyASP.net is providing best offers in hosting service. So I think it will be better if you take service from them. Recently I have also taken MVC hosting service for my business with an affordable price.
Thank you

sankalppatil

I have no idea about that site. But I can suggest you choose Mywindowshosting.com as the best web hosting Provider for your website. It provides 60-Days Free service.