• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Any good offshore web host?

Started by Rispotech, January 20, 2016, 05:19:29 PM

Rispotech

I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows to host adult web sites on its shared hosting account. The one I found is warez-host.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host adult web site?

Do you know anything about them?

Ribery

As a good alternative, can recommend pirateshosting.net - all of their work is based on quality.
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Hromstek

I consider LibertyVPS.net offshore VPS hosting to be the best option. After 10 minuted passed they found a good VPS fit for my needs. All I can say about their support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Cheston

No doubt, http://www.superbithost.com/ is the best offshore web host. They accept Bitcoin.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.

I'm happy with this service.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

sankalppatil

I think LibertyVPS.net offshore VPS hosting to be the best option. After 10 minuted passed they found a good VPS fit for my needs.