Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: good place for server hosting  (Read 1993 times)

Offline StayHere

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
good place for server hosting
« on: January 22, 2016, 03:17:07 PM »
Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
The company should be reliable and has good reputation. While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found provisionhost.com seems to be good host. What do you know about them?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline webHostReviews

• View Profile
Re: good place for server hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 12:08:28 AM »
Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
The company should be reliable and has good reputation. While I was looking in the internet for all possible places to order such a server, I found provisionhost.com seems to be good host. What do you know about them?
I would suggests you http://www.dedirush.com where server starts from 19$ as per you requirements of server you can get in just around 36$-50$ per month ,Use promo code "20ELESS" to get 20% Discount on Intel E Series dedicated server on Xeon E3 1230(http://www.dedirush.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10)
Xeon E5-2620(http://www.dedirush.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=13
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 12:10:07 AM by webHostReviews »

Offline Owen

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 04:12:24 PM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research provisionhost.com is reputable hosting provider with powerful servers, enterprise hardware and low-cost deals, just give them a chance.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 08:30:26 PM »
I'd like to draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and panamaserver.com, they provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Offline Thechipper

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 01:37:27 PM »
My suggestion is to get hosting solutions from hosts known as award winning host with top service like 4Goodhosting. My experience with them is great! With their hosting plans you will receive reliable servers, feature-rich packages and responsive 24 hours support. Pricing is reasonable and you'll get what you pay for. Go ahead and give them a try.

Offline joshua87

• Hosting, VPS, & Dedicated Servers in Dallas, Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 07:29:04 AM »
What geographic location do you desire to reach from your server? It is best to find a provider that will have servers near your desired location.

Offline dm_online

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 12:49:27 PM »
Hey ,
i would like you to suggest onlinetroubleshooters.com for the best deals as well as the excellent technical support.
Thank you :)

Offline Galvani

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 04:19:24 PM »
 I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get server hosting solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.

Offline Essential

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 05:28:28 PM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Felix

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 03:25:04 PM »
The choice of best and reliable hosting company may be a tricky one, and I especially have spent a lot of time finding the one that will work for me well. I came across INXY.COM and totally recommend those guys. They have much experience in the hosting world and good and reliable solutions. This stopped what I have called never-ending search then.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: