• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Need Best E-commerce host

Started by Cheston, February 02, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

Cheston

I wonder if demontech.net is the best e-commerce hosting provider in the IT industry?
Are there better deals? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I would say that QHoster.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Well, after reading some reviews of many of the top rated hosts, Downtownhost.com was among the top candidates.  I think the deciding factor, after price, features and reputation, was that they are US based.
Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful!

Owen

I know with hosting from ViUX.com hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Ribery

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Dailyrazor.com.
This decent company gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with...
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Atif Shahab Qureshi

I dont think so . As far as Ecommerce website is concerned you cant compromise on your website performance because your customers will not bother it at all. Hence choose the best one. I would recommend you to go for cloud hosting services becaise in cloud hosting you have many servers .If one ot the server goes down then other server gets operational. you  may go for Cloudways managed ecommerce cloud hosting services. You get plenty of services on cloudways platform including SSL by default integration.

JamesHayden

Hi,
Nice discussion is going on. All are suggesting a very good hosting service provider. On that way, I am also feeling very happy to share my experience with Mywindowshosting.com. Before 2 years ago I had hosted my business with it & still, I have no complaint on him. They also giving 24 hr service to their customers. So according to my personal experience they also a good e-commerce hosting provider.
Thank you

averygrayson

Hi,
According to me, Hostbuddy is also one of the good hosting service provider & I have also hosted my business with it. Some of my friends have also used this for their business hosting.
Thank you