• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

SSD hosting service - where would you buy it from?

Started by Gerich, February 10, 2016, 08:47:09 PM

Gerich

Where would you buy a quality SSD hosting service from?
Is ifastnet.com the best and most reliable host in this manner? Do you know better deals elsewhere?

Hromstek

Kvchosting.com will work fine. They offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful. Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Thechipper

My preferable hosting to get reliable SSD server services is 4Goodhosting.com. I have a lot of positive experience using them. Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed, they are perfect. Support is 24 hours active and always ready to assist me. I love when they respond in few minutes often with full solution. I am very happy and fully satisfied customer.

HoipY

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

averygrayson

I have a small business and for my business I have taken service from hostbuddy. I have a lack of idea about ssd hosting and till now I have not used ifastnet.com. :(

winnervps