• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for hosting with 10 gbs of disk

Started by Ribery, February 25, 2016, 07:05:27 PM

Ribery

I need 10Gb space and 100Gb bandwidth!
The host should provide 99.9% network uptime!
Any info on Dailyrazor.com hosting? Are they reliable web hosts?
What host can you advise?
What location should I choose?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Why not to give time-tested web host a try?
I know that Stratus4.com is reliable option with helpful customer support and stable servers. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

joshua87

Have you considered proximity of the server to your target audience? It is important to choose a host who will provide quality network speeds to your website visitors. You may want to look into an SSD web host.

Ryan

I would like to suggest WHUK (Web Hosting UK LTD). It is the best web hosting provider Company in the UK with the low-cost dedicated server, VPS hosting, web hosting UK plans for domain and website hosting.
To know more, please visit: https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

dm_online

For 10 GB disk space you can try Online Trouble Shooters's Linux Shared hosting-LXCORRP plans. In this plans we provides unlimited disk space only at $99/Year.

Owen

If you are searching for fast stable hosting provider check out deals from ViUX.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Rispotech

No doubt, Dailyrazor.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created.  I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.

Thechipper

You must trust 4Goodhosting.com. These guys are excellent. My last provider was causing me serious problems. In complete frustration, I decided to use them. Now, I am very happy and satisfied with the service. They provide perfect uptime and fast servers. Pricing is competitive. Support is 24/7 active around the clock. They respond in few minutes and not hours. Just try them without any doubt.

ownwebservers1

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment