• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

hostingsource.com vs wmd.hosting

Started by Gerich, March 10, 2016, 08:36:04 PM

Gerich

Which server is better to have a deal with - from hostingsource.com or wmd.hosting?
What would you do being in my place?

Hromstek

I can give my vote for HostingSource.com dedicated hosting packages. Here is the one I like:
QuoteXeon E3 1245v2 - 4 Cores 24GB   1TB   H/W RAID - 1   Unmetered   $129  $40 1st mo

They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get server solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

HoipY

I vote for hostingsource.com servers. They are well-balalnced and their uptime is high.
There are attractive discounts on their servers. prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.

Kosimo

Comparing services from hostingsource.com and wmd.hosting, I dare say they are respectable and trustworthy. Plans are full of useful resources and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
Support is helpful any time you contact them. Whatever a host you choose, you'll get quality services in any case.